Skip to main content

Athlete Paperwork

Athletes must fill out:

Authorization to have Minors Treated
Health Update 
Student Code

NEW Sign up for Sports: Athletic Sign Up Form

These forms need to be submitted to Mr. Kogut. the start any sports season.  
If you have any questions, please call 315-346-1211 ext. 370.

Beaver River